OPTION 1 ONCE OFF PAYMENT
I undertake to pay the full amount before the end of February
A discount will be given
OPTION 2 MONTHLY PAYMENT
I would like to pay the school fees in 10 equal payments from January until October
OPTION 3 CONTINUATION OF DEBIT ORDER
I currently use a debit order to pay my account with Hoërskool Middelburg, and would like it to continue.
If you have changed to another or the number of your bank account has changed,
please complete option 4 as well.
OPTION 4 NEW DEBIT ORDER
I hereby request and authorize you to debit my account at the following bank, (or another bank or branch where I may transfer my account) as follows:
Divide the amount which is debited against my school account into 12 equal payments and instruct my bank to deduct it from my bank account on the first working day of each month, starting with the first working day of January, until the first working day in December.
I agree to pay any fees which my bank may charge with regard to this debit order.
This authorization may be cancelled by me, by giving you written notice thirty days in advance.
Receipt of this authorization by you, is regarded as receipt of it by my bank.
1. I declare that I am aware that a copy of Hoërskool Middelburg’s constitution is available for perusal during school hours.
2. I undertake to submit myself to the stipulations of the school’s constitution.
3. I undertake and note that tour fees are payable and do not form part of school fees and are payable BEFORE the departure date of the tour.
4. I declare that all details supplied in this application are correct in all respects and that this document will form the basis for the acceptance of said child as a learner of Hoërskool Middelburg.
5. I declare that I am aware that the language policy of the school is Afrikaans. A limited number of learners will receive education in English.
1. I hereby grant permission that said child can participate in extra-mural activities like sport and cultural events as well as join excursions and tours.
2. I accept that all reasonable precautions will be taken to ensure his/her safety and I will be personally responsible for the payment of medical and hospital bills (if applicable) in the case of injuries which cannot be ascribed to the negligence of the responsible person.
3. I transfer my authority as parent to the principal of the school or his representative if medical or surgical intervention might be necessary for my child.
4. As far as I am aware, he/she is physically able to participate in the above-mentioned activities and is in a good state of health.
5. However, I request that the responsible persons should pay attention to the following: (E.g. abnormal bleeding, allergies, epileptically fits, etc)